Friday, November 18, 2005

Satisfied Client E-Mail

This is the sort of e-mail that I love to receive!

Dear Gregg,

I apologize for getting back to you so late but I just wanted
to thank you
soooo much for the great party you hosted for my
husbands 40th Birthday party
at The Knights Of Columbus in
Garwood, NJ. I had gotten so many compliments
about how great
you were and I was truly impressed. I went to work that Monday

and handed out your business cards to everyone I could. I wish
I had met you
two years ago so you could have played at our
wedding that's how great you
were. Your talent, your set up
and your customer service is truly impressive.
I wish you all
the best in your business and will surely be using you for all

and any upcoming events!

If you ever need to use me as a reference pleases do not
hesitate to do so.


All the best to you!


Sincerely,

Jennifer Grzenda

Piscataway, NJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pledge my grievance to the flag, because you don't give blood then take it back again!!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home