Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dining with a 2 year old

This evening I dined at one my favorite local Chinese restaurants. My son, "Z" decided to act out. Infractions include, but were not limited to, escaping from his high chair, shouting, and staring down other children. Where does this aggression come from? He is exhibiting the traits of a bully.

The appetizers were excellent - scallion pancakes and beef teriyaki sticks. The main course, tofu and mixed vegetables felt a little soggy to the norm, but was still very good. My friend, Gregg, visiting from Crooknon, had a spicy serving of Hunan lamb and gave it high marks.

I spent a couple of hours today cataloguing and organizing my music collection. Ma Warina enjoyed "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" by the Platters and some of the Lawrence Welk old school instrumentals.

The Manahawkin Sweet 16 is back on for June 12th. Word. Blog on everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home