Tuesday, July 26, 2005

New Mix CD Recorded Last Night

As a party favor, I recorded a one hour mix CD for the Union Beach, NJ power couple. Plus, I was in the mood to record some hip hop. Technically and artistically, I thought that the mix came out very well. I sparingly threw in some 'DJ Jagged' audio drops. Here's the track listing.

Mix was recorded as a continuous set without track breaks. The track order within the mix appears below.

# Song Artist

1 You’re All I Need to Get By Method Man & Mary J Blige
2 Diamonds (remix) Kanye West with Jay Z
3 Just a Lil Bit 50 Cent
4 Country Grammar Nelly
5 We Belong Together (remix) Mariah Carey w/Jadakiss
6 Rich Girl Gwen Stefani w/Eve
7 Pon de Replay Rihanna
8 Some Cut Trillville feat. Cutty
9 C.R.E.A.M. Wutang Clan
10 Baby Girl Jim Jones
11 Slow Down Bobby Valentino
12 Picture Kid Rock w/Cheryl Crow
13 Doin’ Time Sublime
14 Relax (Peter Rauhofer’s Radio Mix) Frankie Goes to Hollywood
15 I Don’t Want You Back Eamon
16 Don’t Cha Pussycat Dolls w/Busta Rhymes
17 I Feel You (radio edit) Schiller f/Heppner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home