Saturday, July 16, 2005

A Weekend Off

This weekend marks the first in many that I have off. It is a welcome relief. The family will travel to Connecticut today to visit my grandmother, Grandma Dot. She recently turned 93 years old. She continues to live independently at home, but has suffered from numerous falls this year, and is also afflicted from the wear & tear of old age. Her mind and spirit have remained sharp, and I look forward to seeing her.

I closed an engagement party for August 13th yesterday in Union Beach, NJ. I guess they call this the BAY DISTRICT. August is going to be very busy, perhaps record breaking. Believe it or not, April remains my month to beat.

From all that I know, yesterday's audio drop session with Elle proceeded smoothly. Tom from Blue Claw Music has been professional and easy to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home