Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Jogging Compilation - Track Listing

A friend of mine recently expressed an interest in Jay Z. I was pleasantly surprised that other white collar professionals are immersed in the rap game. This compilation was recorded this evening and is being mailed tomorrow!

1) I.Z.Z.O. (HOVA) - Jay Z, live from MTV unplugged
2) Dear Summer - Jay Z
3) Hard Knock Life - Jay Z
4) Dirt Off Your Shoulder - Jay Z
5) Encore - Jay Z
6) Heard Em' Say - Kanye West f/Adam Levine of Maroon 5
7) Diamonds (remix) - Kanye West f/Jay Z
8) Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It - Dem Franchise Boyz
9) King Without a Crown (album version) - Matisyahu; (this version features some nice vocal harmonies with the backup singers). Did you know that Matisyahu is a stage diver?
10) Road to Zion - Damian Jr. 'Gong' Marley f/Nas - Marley's tone is super raspy to good effect!
11) Rompe! - Daddy Yankee f/Young Buck and Lloyd Banks of G Unit; not fully embraced this song yet, but think that reggaeton will remain hot in 2006.
12) Hips Don't Lie - Shakira w/Wyclef Jean (I love this song! At first I rejected the silly title, but it's addictive - watch out!)
13) Dash My Curry (skit) - MIA (Sri Lankan born MIA was trained by Peaches, and she is nearly as nasty)
14) Bucky Done Gun - MIA
15) Waiting for Tonight - J. Lo (an all-time favorite)
16) Honest Mistake - The Bravery
17) The Love in Me - Lisa Stansfield
18) Sincerity - Lisa Stansfield
19) You're Beautiful - James 'Philly' Blunt

I wanted to include Jay Z's 'Beware' with Panjabi MC, but it was one of those weird video CDs. Technical problems.

e-mail DJ Jagged at gregg@ambientdj.com to request your own copy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While constantly on the lookout for a female partner, some would say a mate, I have begun to wonder, is it actually one specific person I am looking for, or simply the experiences that any woman could provide me with--love, companionship, support, affection, romance, sensual delight, insight into my own psyche, etc.--
In other words, is it these experiences I actually want, no matter who I have them with--it will ultimately be whoever is in the right place at the right time--so to speak; or, is it really one specific person I am searching for. On a more disturbing note, does it really even matter, as long as in the end, I get one or the other??

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home