Friday, March 18, 2005

Another Allison - Hot Lead

A Friday evening e-mail quote request came in this evening from a certain Allison for the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Senior Awards banquet in Somerset at the DoubleTree Hotel. She thought that my website was informative - a nice compliment! It's for Monday, May 23rd, the day after I return from Las Vegas. I quoted her $300 for 4 hours plus an extra hour of overtime if she needs it. Let's see how it goes!

This evening, Char and I watched Euro Trip - a funny American Pie-style coming of age comedy. It was light and had some good laughs. Brought back some pleasant memories of my European travels in France and Germany. Yes, I would love to go back for more. This weak dollar is ashame though. There was one parody scene where they take $1.80 and parlay it in Eastern Europe into unimaginable luxury.

Don't think that I wrote it up, but last Sunday we saw HOSTAGE in the theater with Bruce Willis - great film! It was nice to have a quiet night out with my wife also.

Next Monday I'm off from work to take Warina to the airport and Charlotte to Newark for her visa processing. I have many errands to run tomorrow morning, the biggest of which is cutting this shaggy hair.

Today, I scheduled a power meeting for next Wednesday with Caruso-Mas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home