Thursday, March 17, 2005

Business Developments

First of all, BLOGGER has a new policy that allows non-account holders to post comments to blogs. This is an open invitation for y'all to make a comment or two.

This week has been good. The opulent Franklin Lakes birthday party is back on for June 25th! I negotiated a slight fee increase and they seem enthusiastic to have me back. This is the guy who lives in a fortress with Benzes and Bentleys and holds what looked to me to be a $100,000 party.

Next, I received an inquiry for a July 9th wedding reception right here in Plainsboro! That would be great. The bride's name is Allison and she sounded nice on the phone. I'll meet with her on Sunday.

The mystery man, Frank, got back to me, apologized and claims that his fiance will contact me this week to seal up all of the details and leave a deposit.

Myra and Jay are going to come out to my party in Hamilton on April 2nd to check it out. I have had good results with those who see me live as opposed to listening to descriptions of what I do.

With business going well, I ordered some new lighting equipment his week. Part of it arrived already, but the crown jewel arrives next week.

The WMC conference in Miami is starting. All of the international DJs are descending on the town, with a ton of parties and exhibitions. Wish I was there, as this cold, lingering NJ weather bites!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home