Monday, June 06, 2005

Thanks from a Bride and Groom

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: RE: Congratulations and Thanks
From: "Christopher grogan" <cjgrogan2001@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, June 4, 2005 5:29 pm
To: gregg@ambientdj.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Gregg,

We had a great time away. Both Isabel and I wanted to thank you for really
helping to make our wedding something to remember. You were willing to
work with us, and that made the process a lot easier. You played
everything we wanted, and yet added your own touch. You
understood our sensibilities and because we did so much of the wedding
ourselves, it made a huge difference in having things come off the way we
wanted them to.

As I stated before, I'm pretty good at remembering, so if I hear
anything from any of our friends (or family, I'll be sure to recommend
you. Also, I'm going to give your card to my sister-in-law which give some
much deserved business. Thanks again from the both of us, and we'll look
forward to your package!

Much thanks,
Chris & Isabel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home